Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas 2008





























It has been a pretty busy Christmas holidays at the Rod Veazey household. We start out with our Christmas pageant at our church. Fran is a cow and Anna Gresham an angel. They were pretty good in the pageant. Fortunately no one minded that they both ran out to the audience a few times. We also made cookies to leave for Santa on Christmas Eve night. Then there is Christmas morning, where Anna Gresham got a new Barbi bike and several other things and Fran received a guitar. Lastly we end with Laura Beth and Henry on Gran and Day's new trampoline. I can't believe the holidays are coming to a close. It flew by!

1 comment:

The Meacham Family said...

I love the new trampoline. I bet it is even better that it is at your parents house. I would have a nervous wreck watching the kids jump on it. Fran and Anna Gresham make a great angel and cow too.