1) I went to California to be in a wedding...

At the wedding, I danced a lot. With the bride...

2) I had a birthday. (The big 2-6... officially in my upper 20's...). For this VERY special occasion (and should-be national holiday), my pals (and only siblings who care enough about me to come to Columbia to celebrate..ahem...anyway) came to town, babies in tow, for my birthday dinner. Here we are...."Babe and Becca"... like old times...

When we got back to the house, there was a little Punkin sleeping soundly in my bed...

And the following Friday, I was lucky enough to have birthday celebration number 2. Here I am with a few of my pals...

Mom and Dad came to town that Sunday to take me to lunch, and they brought the always-important component to any good birthday: a cake.

3) I also went to Birmingham to be in a wedding. On my way there, I stopped through Atlanta and got to hang out with Marjorie.
It was a fun weekend with lots of good ole pals from college...
So that's the last month or so of my life in a nutshell...or a blogpost...

2 comments:
hey how come I'm not in that last picture...oh wait I remember I was sitting at a table with my mom and mr. soil scientist and we were deep in convo about dirt...thanks for bringing up that memory Becs
i think your pics are very exciting. especially that last one. and i don't feel bad for carrie at all, grant's the best.
Post a Comment