Monday, April 21, 2008

One child is older, another is christened. Not bad for one weekend...

This was a big weekend for the Temple family... Lucy turned 3 on Saturday, April 19th. And the following Sunday, Mary Beck was baptized...So much of the family paraded into the Charleston area on Saturday morning. Here are a few of the pics from the fun weekend:

The sisters, Mary Beck and Lucy, enjoying a little lovin'...


Mary Beck's photoshoot. She really took to having her picture taken. I think the song "I Feel Pretty" would accompany some of these shots nicely :)



Here, she's pretending to be embarressed by all of the attention. But secretly, I think she loved it.

The pretty baptism pins that Mrs. Temple gave her (they had her initials). They went nicely with the dress that Mrs. Temple MADE!! (Lucy also wore it... and for the slip, Mrs. Temple sews their initials into it, along with the date of the birthday... or is it the date of the baptism?... either way, a lot of sewing going on by Mrs. Temple)...


While Rach was busy cooking and preparing for a house full of guests, I was told to keep the babies occupied. So I did. The tutu on the head, along with the microphone, seemed to do the trick for atleast one of them.


Lucy got her very own Cinderella birthday cake... she was very excited.


Here she is, wearing her new dress up shoes (given to her by yours truly, along with some other dress-up things...) Lookin' goooooood...

The whole family post baptism.... good lookin' fam...

Maybay and Doc, enjoying a little bonding time.




There are many many (many many many many many) more pictures. If you want to see some, let me know and I can send you the entire album. But these were just a few of the highlights. All in all, a great weekend!

No comments: